Rathaus


Erst seit 1950 steht das Rathaus an der Hamburger Straße. Es war notwendig geworden ein eigenes Gebäude zu beziehen, da Reinbek nach dem Krieg immer größer wurde. Das ehemalige Rathaus hatte auf dem Dach einen Glockenturm mit zwei Glocken.

1957 erhielt es den ersten Anbau und 1973 umbaute der Reinbeker Architekt Horst Schlund das alte Gebäude mit einer Betonfassade und integrierte einen Sitzungssaal, eine Kantine, kleine Sitzungsräume und viele Büros. Die beiden Glocken hängen heute still und leise noch immer unter dem Dach des Gebäudes versteckt.

http://www.reinbek.de/

http://www.reinbek.de/buergerservice/kontakt/

http://www.reinbek.de/buergerservice/

Only since 1950 has the Town Hall been situated in this location. Due to the increasing number of inhabitants after the war, it was necessary to establish a new one. On the top of the old town hall there was a bell tower with two bells. In 1957 a new wing was established, and 1973 the old house was replaced by a new one under the management of Horst Schlund, a Reinbekian architect. During the construction phase the normal business was conducted.

The town Hall has an assembly hall, a canteen, several meeting-rooms and a lot of offices. The two bells are still and soundless in the attic of the new building.